4th October now. I look forward to Brussels at end of October and Vienna in December. Continued moving things into storage. More jollies in Brussels and Vienna.
Time to book that October trip to Brussels at least? Or risk it and wait for a Snap ticket closer to the time? No, done it now. Booking window open till 1st Nov, so I booked ticket out Saturday afternoon coming back afternoon Tuesday. Gives me TWO full days in Brussels Sunday and Monday, more than enough to be honest. And Tuesday chance for a last Cine Paris or Gare du Nord window before my late Eurostar home. Then I have Wednesday Thursday and Friday free in London. Max is looking EXPENSIVE 225 euros for 3 nights. Dare I wait till the time? Weekend is risky of course. That is when they will be busiest.
Three days off to come! Four nights in Max will cost me an extra 48 euros as I thought. I will hold off, till I know what is happening at work, if anything. How amazing it would be to walk back in to Manhattan a dark cold January night in the New Year and see Adelina again; like it was last month the Monday night I arrived in Fifth Avenue and then Inna appeared and squeezed onto seat next to me to speak to man to my left, but her bottom was pressed up against my bottom, and I didn’t move and she neither. Then we went to room together. I think about those two a lot. I COULD GO TO BRUSSELS TODAY!!!!!